How to Schedule an Appointment
Confidential appointments can be made by phone Monday through Friday 9AM to 5PM,
and Saturdays 9AM to 3PM.
You should be prepared to provide the following information when you call:
• The date of the first day of your last normal menstrual period.
• A brief medical history including any medical problems (past or present) or medications you are taking.
• Your insurance information (if you have insurance you wish to use).
On the day of your appointment:
• Appointment times vary but you should plan to spend the day at the clinic, so bring a friend or a book.
• If you are requesting IV Conscious Sedation (pain relief), you must have an escort who will stay with you.
• Please eat a light, non-greasy meal the morning of your appointment and bring a snack to the clinic.
You must have your insurance card(s), social security card, and valid photo ID.
We do not have any facilities for children, so please arrange for childcare elsewhere.
For security reasons, no one will be admitted to the clinic without proper, valid ID.
New York State does not require a 24 hour waiting period or parental/spousal notification before an abortion procedure.
Minors (under 17) are not required to tell their parents if they are choosing an abortion. However, our clinic encourages all minors to include an adult in their decision making process.
All appointments are made over the phone. To make an appointment please call: (716) 835-2510 or Toll Free: 1-800-598-3783